New Strong Tooth Roots.
Dental implants functions similiar to new tooth roots with crowns, fixed bridges or overdentures placed on the implants posts in replacing missing teeth. Implants are made from biologically neutral titanium material that fuse with the jawbone to form a secure foundation for teeth replacement.
Smile Signature is a leading implant center for full jaw replacement. Our dentist provides you with a new confidence level. Dental implant fees at Smile Signature is accessible and affordable. Our qualified and highly experienced team of implantologists and prosthodontists has been restoring missing teeth with implants for over 12 years.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Regain your confidence and increased quality of life
- Reduce size and construct a more natural functional bridge or denture
- No need to trim the adjacent teeth to form the conventional bridge
- The solid anchorage of the teeth implants will allow you to increase your chewing pressure, so eat anything you want
- Improves speech as compared to having dentures
- Prevent further loss of teeth and bone support
- Young, natural appearance
- Expected lifelong replacement for lost tooth
- No slipping, sliding clicking dentures or worrying about your dentures popping out in embarrassing situations
Dental Implant Types
There are three basic categories of implants available at our dental clinic in Bangkok:
- Conventional Implants :done in two phases – first phase, surgical palcement of the implants posts is done. The posts is left to heal for at least 2 months before second phase when the fixed prosthetics (crown, bridge or denture) is fitted over
- Immediate Implants, One day Implants or Same Day Implants: whereby existing teeth is extracted and the implants post placed on during the same surgical visit
- Immediate Loaded Implants: whereby the temporary or permanent fixed proshetics is loaded onto the implants post immediately or shortly after
Conventional implants is normally the preferred and recommend implant technique if time is not a factor for your dental implant treatment. This is because each stage of your implant is checked to ensure all is expected or securely fused before proceeding to the next stage. For individuals with poor bone condition or has compromised immune or status, conventional implants will be the chosen method of treatment.
Replacement of Missing Teeth
- Single missing tooth: tooth implants with a crown to replace one missing teeth.
- Multiple missing teeth: 2 or more teeth implants with fixed bridges on implant posts to replaces several missing gaps in a row.
- Full arch missing teeth: places implants in replacing full jaw without teeth.
For full arch implants, there are 3 basic options you can choose from :
- Full bridges over implants is similiar to having new tooth roots with fixed bridges on the dental implants
- Implant-supported overdentures and mini-implants with dentuers gives better retention and better comfort than simply wearing complete dentures. 2 to 6 dental implants may be used with bar or balls attachments that help support a removable denture
- All-on-4 and All-on-6 concept uses tilting posterior dental implants that facilitates an optimal support and for maximum utilization of available bone in jaw. All-on-4 and All-on-6 are immediate function implants whereby new teeth are obtained in one trip
- Single Dental Implant
- Multiple Dental Implants
- Full Jaw – Implant Bridge
- Full Jaw – Overdentures