Missing Gap Restorations
Restore Teeth Function. Restore Your Smile. Restore Your Confidence.
Prosthodontics or prosthetic dentistry is a stream of dentistry that treats missing teeth or treats existing teeth that have significant damage. At our thailand dental clinics, our qualified dentists in bangkok deal with congenital defects as well as problems arising from trauma and neglect. Our restorative dentists in bangkok or prosthodontist can aid in the rehabilitation of a complete dentition or merely in the replacement of one or two teeth.
Benefits of Replacing Missing Teeth
Missing teeth can cause oral health issues. Restoring missing gaps by our bangkok dentists can help:
- Prevents exisiting teeth from drifting into surrounding space of the missing area
- Prevent damage tissues in the mouth due to out of position teeth
- Prevents the risk of tooth decay, gum diseases, possible loss of additional teeth from difficulty of thorough cleaning between crooked teeth
- Improves your smile
- Restore function in properly chewing food
- May improve speech
- Prevent a sagging face by providing support for lips and cheeks
Types of Missing Teeth Restorations
There are several ways to replace missing teeth and damaged teeth by our bangkok dentists:
- Dentures are removable replacements for missing gapsmade either of acrylic resin or in combination with various metals. Dentures may be partial or complete.
- Dental Bridges consists of at least 3 units of dental crowns and are used to replace missing gaps between healthly adjacent supporting teeth.
- Dental Implants functions similiar to new tooth roots with crowns, fixed bridges or overdentures placed on the dental implants
Dentures are an economical options in replacing missing gaps and is removable. With today’s technologies, individuals with full dentures can improve their confidence level in having dental implants or mini implants with overdentures in holding full dentures in place preventing slipping and sliding of full dentures that inhibits many individuals.
A dental bridge is used to replaces one or more natural missing teeth, thereby bridging the space between two teeth. A dental bridge is a false tooth, known as a pontic, which is fused between two dental crowns to fill in the area left by a missing tooth. The two crowns on the adjacent supporting teeth of the missing gaps are attached and holds it in place onto your teeth on each side of the pontic tooth.
Dental bridges, similar to dental crowns, can be made of porcelain, precious alloys (gold), or a combination of both. An complete ceramic bridge may be done by our bangkok dentists on anterior teeth that offers good natural esthetics.
Our qualfied team of implant dentists at Smile Signature has a large number of full jaw dental implant treatments and helped many of our international patients restore their smiles. Dental implants provide a good permanent solution to replacing missing gaps without compromising on adjacent health teeth. In certain cases with good jaw bone, dental implants may be loaded immediately for immediate use and function.